The lawyer works only digitally. This should speed up the processing of your request. Appointments are not accepted.
The order must therefore be given to the cooperation partner, so that all services, deliveries and deadlines get to the right place.
Excluded from the Cooperation are orders to be processed by the attorney in person such as literature (books, treaties, comments and exper opinions).
You may ask that your order will be processed by the Jürgen Rieck online law firm. The cooperation law firm may also request cooperation with the online law firm Jürgen Rieck.
Just as you are free to place an order, the online law firm Jürgen Rieck or the cooperation law firm are authorized to accept or reject an order.
Just as you don't have to give reasons if you don't place an order the online law firm Jürgen Rieck or the cooperation law firm are not obliged to give reasons for rejecting an order placed with them.
You do not incur any additional costs with this procedure, because the costs of the online law firm Jürgen Rieck and those of the cooperation law firm are shared internally.
To process this cooperation, please proceed as follows:
1. You either describe the matter to the online law firm Jürgen Rieck or the cooperation law firm.
2. The online law firm Jürgen Rieck or the cooperation law firm may request missing information in order to estimate the costs and the time required.
3. The online law firm Jürgen Rieck or the cooperation law firm will tell you with a quote how high the costs will be.
4. Then you decide whether you want to pursue your request under the conditions mentioned (time, costs, cooperation law firm).
5. The cooperation law firm will provide you with an advance invoice. By paying the same, the order is deemed to have been placed. If payment is not made within the agreed or set period, the order has not been placed.
6. For the data protection and the statutory mandatory information, see the other buttons on the homepage of the online law firm Jürgen Rieck.
7. The cooperation law firms rule their own data protection and statutory mandatory information.