Additional information according to TDG / MDStV
Brienner Str. 48
Phone: 089 – 524017/18
Fax: 089 – 526513
Jürgen Rieck was awarded the legal title "Rechtsanwalt" in the Federal Republic of Germany, state of Bavaria.
1. VAT identification number:
2. Professional liability insurance:
Allianz Insurance AG
80802 Munich, Germany
3. Supervisory authority:
Lawyers' Chamber for the
80331 Munich, Germany
4. The professional regulations for the lawyers are:
- Federal Lawyers' Rules (BRAO)
- Code of Professional Conduct for Lawyers (BORA)
- Rules for Specialized Attorneys (FAO)
- Professional rules of European Community lawyers (CCBE)
- Act on the activities of European lawyers in Germany (EuRAG)
- Lawyers' Compensation Law (RVG)
- further information can be found at www.brak.de.
Structures, contents and graphics of all pages of the operators are copyrighted in accordance with Section 75 of the German Copyright Act (UrhG) and may not be copied or re-used or reused without prior authorization.
6. Disclaimer of liability:
The information contained on this website does not constitute legal advice. Despite careful control, we cannot guarantee the correctness or completeness of the information. Liability for use of the information on this website is excluded.
The use of our website is normally possible without giving personal data. If personal data (such as name, address or e-mail addresses) are collected on our pages, this is always done on a voluntary basis as far as possible. You may object to the use of this personal data at any time. We would like to point out that data transmission on the Internet (for example, when communicating via e-mail) can have security gaps. A complete protection of the data access of third parties is not possible. The use of contact data published within the scope of the imprint obligation by third parties for the transmission of not expressly requested advertising and information material is hereby expressly rejected. The site operators expressly reserve the right to take legal steps in the event of the unsolicited sending of advertising information, for example by spam mail.
8. Alternative dispute resolution:
In the case of disputes between lawyers and their clients, clients and the attorney may apply to the the lawyer's court of Munich (pursuant to Section 73 (2) No. 3 in conjunction with Section 73 (5) BRAO) or the arbitration body of the lawyer's office (§ 191 f BRAO) shall be entitled to solve the dispute (at the Federal Chamber of Justice, see www.brak.de).
9. Copyright information according to § 13 UrhG to the used pictures